We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

london
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

we are so excited flying out on monday any body else going? what sort of watersports are on offer?

jet skis or banana boats?

xx

UK
Level Contributor
574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

There were three pedalos last time we were there and a couple of canoes I think...great snorkeling and diving though.

It is not a jet ski kind of resort...but absolutely magic...you will love it...give my regards to Zaki in the bar...tell him Nebeed Abyad will see him soon!

Matt.

Brighton
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

They do have a banana inflatable, as well as a large sofa one.

Nuweiba, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

Not really the best time of the year for bananas, but they are still very good and are also highly recommended if you have tummy troubles.

Jet-skis were banned from Egypt years ago - fortunately !!!

Could nt stand that.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... rrreeeeeeeeeeeerrrr..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Swimming, snorkelling and diving are the names of the games here !

leics
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

Where are you staying?

The Coral Hilton now has it's own Quadbikes too.

There are windsurf boards - though rarely enough wind!!!

Nuweiba, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

Yes Professor... but I would not recommend them on the water... ( watersports ? ).... and no problems if not too windy as they do, correct me if I am wrong, have petrol engines ! ;-)

leics
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

So did you hear about the one that ended up in the briney, Swiss?

Nuweiba, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

No.... the amazing thing here is that we really are in the wilderness and have no idea what is going on in our own backyard ! Too preoccupied with the internet, sky news and snorkelling ! Yesterday snorkelled all the way from the entry point north of Tropicana, ( opposite the concrete unfinished building ), round the underwater island and then south down to just after the MFO. Was rewarded with meeting Gertrude the Green Turtle just near the light-bouy... but I could nt hang around but had to head for shore as the current out there is so strong that one can easily be dragged off and land up whooshing off down to Dahab !

8. Re: whoo sooo excited!!!!! :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Nuweiba