We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do in Nuweiba..

Suffolk
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
things to do in Nuweiba..

We are considering Hilton Coral Beach in September or Intercontinental Taba, I've been to Sharm & Hurghada before & am wondering if there are places to go & eat in the eve when we get bored of the hotel which usually happens...and ideas or recommendations gratefully received!

leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do in Nuweiba..

To be honest - there isn't much.

You could head up the beach a mile or so and eat at the Swisscare instead. Or there is a highly rated Chinese/Korean restaurant in town.

I've never known anyone go out for dinner from the Coral Hilton. Occasionally the dive centre staff go all the way down to Dahab for a night out.

That said, the hotel has a nice a-la-carte restaurant as well as the all-inclusive buffet restaurant.

We prefer to enjoy the late afternoon mellow hours on the beach, then a shower, couple of drinks perhaps, followed by dinner and head to bed.

It's not really a place for night owls...

Suffolk
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do in Nuweiba..

Thanks for your quick reply - my days of being a night owl & are dim & distant memory! Much prefer fly & flop hols these days, so reckon Nuweiba will suit us fine. Other half has reminded me the only reason we abandoned the hotel eve meal in Sharm was due to the conduct of a certain nations patrons. Making an Olympic worthy dash for fresh food being put out on display & shoving chips in your pockets cannot be considered dignified in any country, surely!

leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: things to do in Nuweiba..

Nuweiba is one of the most laid back places there is to do the 'flop' bit....

... and I still recommend a trip up the road to Swisssinai's place..!

4. Re: things to do in Nuweiba..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 14:21
Get answers to your questions about Nuweiba