We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

JGB
Liverpool,England
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

I put this in the "slightly" wrong forum. We are staying at the Hilton, Nuweiba for one week from Tuesday next. Hence the quick reply. I have been told and seen it confirmed on "Holidays Uncovered" that the larger of the two pools at the Hilton is reserved for those who are in the superior rooms/suites and bungalows. The same applies to the private beach. Can anyone with superior local knowledge confirm this or otherwise, please?

leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

Where'd you see that. It's wrong, utter rubbish!!!

Anyone can use either pool. The bigger one is near the restaurant/bar area, can be quite busy.

There's a smaller, quieter pool near the bungalows. no limits on who can use it but the tendency is that people in the bungalows sit here and use this pool.

Same with the beach - anybody's. Just find the towel guys, and let them know where you want to sit, lie, read, sleep or spitroast.

JGB
Liverpool,England
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

Hello alanwall, thanks for your reply,it is very reassuring. The verbal information came from a not so close neighbour. She said that her son had not long returned from there. The second piece of information is on the "Holidays Uncovered" forums. It is about five or six posts down from the top. I think it is listed under the Hilton, Nuweiba reviews. I last saw it at tea time today.

I must admit that I have made some pretty long searches over the internet and could not find any similar comments. However, you may know the old actor's saying. If nineteen people out of twenty say they like you and one person says he doesn't, it's that one person that you can't stop thinking about! I am obliged to you for your comments, muchly appreciated. Jan.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

Hi Jan

We were there in July the same time as Alan and both pools & the beach are for anyone.

Have a great time is such a lovely hotel the staff are lovely.

Take care

Gill

London, United...
Level Contributor
768 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

I agree, total nonsense.

5. Re: Swimming pools at Hilton Nuweiba. Quick reply, please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 06:27