We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What airport do I fly into

Which Nuweiba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
620 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What airport do I fly into

Am planning to stay at swisscare, what airport do I fly to and what distance is it to the hotel?

leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What airport do I fly into

Who are you travelling with?

Mostly packages will take you into Taba About 90 minutes transfer by coach.

England
Level Contributor
620 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What airport do I fly into

Have not yet booked, can you suggest who I should book with?

leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What airport do I fly into

Longwoods probably offer the best service from the Uk - but use someone like Jetline to get discount prices, or try icelolly.co.uk. I only heard of them recently but they seem to advertise very good prices.

Bucharest, Romania
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What airport do I fly into

Taba airport

Eastwood, United...
Level Contributor
568 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What airport do I fly into

Hi,

You could of course book directly on the Swisscare website, there is information about airport transfers costs etc.

Depending where you live it may be cheaper to fly into Sharm as there are more flights than into Taba.

Whichever you decide Nuweiba is a very lovely resort with good snorkleing and diving.

As for Swisscare? it helps if you are a Spurs fan!!!

Des

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What airport do I fly into

Agree with Pamplemouse, we flew into Sharm with Easyjet and booked direct with Swisscare, they will pick you up fron SSH, prices are reasonable and the drive is interesting.

7. Re: What airport do I fly into

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nuweiba