We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton pools - any heated/

Abingdon
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton pools - any heated/

Hi Guys,

Trying out Nuweiba for the first time and got a good deal on the Hilton - although tempted by the Swisscare. Does anybody know if either of the pools at the Hilton are likely to be heated? We have been to Sharm plenty and find the pools can be a bit chilly unless the weather is too hot! Also, as a Spurs fan, do you think Swissinai (sp?) will let me watch Spurs at the Swisscare, even though we're staying up the beach. I promise to buy plenty of beer during the game!

leics
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton pools - any heated/

I'm sure Alvin will welciome Spurs fans anytime... Let us know if he still wears the shirt.

We've only been to Nuweiba in summer and the pools are plenty warm enough. Actually a welcome break from the sun - but I think the smaller pool can be heated.

UK
Level Contributor
574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton pools - any heated/

In mid November the large pool was almost unused - the water aerobics took place in the sea as it was warmer than the pool...

Matt.

3. Re: Hilton pools - any heated/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2010, 05:18