We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galabeya

Which Nuweiba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Galabeya

I noticed on a couple of the photos published that people were wearing their Galabeyas, we are going to the Coral Hilton in May and was wondering if they have an Egyptian ( dressing up ) evening, I really dont want to buy another one so is it worth taking it with me ? Thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
574 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galabeya

On our two visits we have not seen a galabaya party - nothing to stop you wearing it as a comfortable garment though.

There was a 'cocktail party' both times...not sure if this was only for the Longwood guests - some drinks in the Abu Lou Lou with Management people...

Matt.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galabeya

Thanks Matt, I wont be taking it unless I know I will wear it, more important things to pack !! We are with Longwoods though so will remember to pack something a bit smart just in case.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,975 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Galabeya

Hi there

Don't want to put a damper on things, but the cocktail parties are usually for returning guests. Perhaps it's still worth putting something smart in, you never know!

Regards

barbarah

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Galabeya

Thanks for that, you never know, if I am well behaved they may invite me !!!!

leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Galabeya

Sometimes guests do wear a Galabeya for fun at the Egyptian theme night in the restaurant. So do the staff for this evening of the week.

Nothing to stop you donning one anytime - perhaps for a quiet hour in the Shisha area...

6. Re: Galabeya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Nuweiba