We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
137 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

We are travelling to Sharm el Sheikh at the end of May and are staying at Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharks Bay. We do not have transfers included but thought we may be able to contact the resort direct to arrange these. Unfortunately I cannot find a website for this hotel to contact them to arrange for a transfer - I have tried sending email to their management response email in the review section but it wont send - does anyone know how I can contact the hotel to arrange a transfer? Alternatively is it easy to pick up a taxi from the airport and how much should it cost?

uk
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

hi the web site is www.sultangardens.com we are going begining june and was told free transfers from and to hotel,i think this is outstanding.hope you enjoy your holiday.

2. Re: Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2008, 18:05
Cornwall
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

Hi Unfortunately the email provided by Basel no longer seems to work but the hotel website gives details of the free transfer.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
663 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

I found this link very useful for sultan gardens. Looking forward to going end of march...

www.sultangardens.com/Section.aspx?SID=22

Dean

uk
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

Hi there we have just come back on sun 9th march.email wwwsultangardens.com

We had a brill time you will love it, as it was our 5th visit to Sharm this hotel came up tops.

Taxis from airport have gone up in price they are asking for £10 we argued and got it for £5.

Enjoy your holiday Janet

6. Re: Transfer to Sultan Gardens Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 14:24
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations