We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

durham england
Level Contributor
44 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

Thinking of booking at the St. George Three Corners Resort next June. Can anyone give me any info, am I making the right choice? Thanks.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,949 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

I havent been there for over a year but I loved the place....Room spacious, food good, pools excellent and staff lovely....Read some of the reviews of the hotel on TA while you are waiting for more replies ...might help you a little.....

Kazl

nelson lancashire
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

hi stayed there last year, nice enough place , get what you pay for, no real complaints evan if our room was farthest away and next to road and water treatment plant. lots of kids there though. had a great holiday, going to ghazala gardens in naama bay end july, don't have to worry about shuttle buses (mad rush to get on them) or taxis, hope you enjoy your holiday, andy.

glasgow
Level Contributor
152 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

dont know when you plan on booking but i am away to the st george in june will post a review when i get back!

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

Im going there on 2nd September. SO cant wait. Was in Hurghada last year and the hotel was fantastic, we could not fault anything apart from the food got a bit repative by the end of the two weeks, but it was so cheap to eat out, so we did that on the nights we didnt feel like eating in the restaurant. Again that hotel was getting good and bad reports on trip advisor. So i have stopped taking too much notice of the bad reports and just go with an open mind. I will let you know when i return but it may be too late for you as i presume you are ready book now.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

Stayed there in Jan 07. Had a great time. Food very good. Drinks not to good (we were all inclusive).

If you book, ask for a room overlooking the pool as some of the rooms overlooking the main road can be a bit noisy ! Staff are wonderful. Courtesy bus very handy. The hotel's beaches are lovely. Would definately recommend this hotel, but don't expect 4 star it's more of a 3 star + .

6. Re: St. George Three Corners Resort Sharm el Sheikh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 16:18