We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving - how much does it cost??

Bingley, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Scuba Diving - how much does it cost??

Hiya

We're going to Sharm RGV in June and we are wanting to go diving. We have never done it before and we are wondering how much it costs. We are not wanting to gain a PADI qualification or anything like that, just want to dive once or twice, no strings attached. Please could anyone shed any light on how much it costs, thanks for your info.

morecambe uk
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Scuba Diving - how much does it cost??

Hi helen

i have e mailed the dive centre at the hotel as we are goning to this hotel in august and whant to dive but we do have our padi. They have been very helpfull the price for a shore dive is 50 and a boat dive is 75 euros and the cost of hire for the gear is 20 euros if you do not have a padi qualification. the hotel supplied me with the web site and the e mail

sharm@divein.net

www.divein.net

they have also sent me a full price list and there are discounts for guests who are staying at the hotel if you would like me to send this to you just leave your e mail address or contact them using the above e mail.

hope this helps

regards

katrina

Bingley, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scuba Diving - how much does it cost??

Hi Katrina

Thank you for your reply, very helpful indeed. My e mail address is helenj_6@hotmail.com if you could e mail me the full price list that would be fab. Do you think they will give us a lesson or 2 in the pool before going out into the sea? Thanks again, Helen.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
58 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scuba Diving - how much does it cost??

Under this post is a link to emperor divers on their web site all prices are listed.A recommended outfit I cannot fault them ,a great laugh but professional and safe.dived with them last week.If you email them with any questions they reply quite promptly,the diving is out of this world Go for it