We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on T/A who has given me advice. As this is my first time to sharm I feel as though I am well equiped and that I already know the place. I am leaving early hours in the morning, and cant wait to see some sunshine. I have been really lucky to have recieved some great advice on here and will be using T/A again as this was my first time. Well goodbye for now and will let you all know how I got on, will be back 4th Aug goodbye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madhouse x

Surrey
Level Contributor
689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

Hi Madhouse - have a great time.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,985 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

Hi Madhouse

Have a great time at the Waterfalls, really envious now. If you take pics of the new work done on the beach area, I'd love to see them, hope all goes well and it's not too hot. Drink plenty of water and use lots of suncream.

Regards

Barbara

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

thanks I will enjoy myself just packed the kids off to my mums, and stocked up on my suncream.xxxxxxxx

Madhouse

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

just got back this morning had a fab time it was hot hot hot!!

was our 1st time we loved it cant wait to go back

hope you enjoy it as much as we did. have a good one ive got the hol blues now lol

kath

5. Re: Sharm here we come!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 09:33
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh