We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Sea Resort

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Sea Resort

We have just booked for the Coral Sea Resort in July. Apparently it is in the process of being built... does anyone know anything about the area - think it is Nahb region and on the beach. I do know that two bedrooms at least are in ready - it was an artists impression on website but now 'real' bedrooms have appeared! Also, am I right in saying the temperature is slightly cooler on the Red Sea than Luxor. We were in Luxor this summer where temperatures topped 48 degrees.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Sea Resort

hiya lorrained, im planning to book up this week for the coral sea resort but we thought it best to wait until september and its also a little cheaper, we were quoted ��750 per person for july 30th for two wkes all inclusive & ��643 for the 22nd of sep, if u have better prices please let me know & can a give me the web site address? please keep me posted when u get back im alittle worried as never been anywhere like egypt before but i think it will be great! lisa in edinburgh

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Sea Resort

hiya lorrained, im planning to book up this week for the coral sea resort but we thought it best to wait until september and its also a little cheaper, we were quoted ��750 per person for july 30th for two wkes all inclusive & ��643 for the 22nd of sep, if u have better prices please let me know & can a give me the web site address? please keep me posted when u get back im alittle worried as never been anywhere like egypt before but i think it will be great! lisa in edinburgh

England
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Coral Sea Resort

I have just booked up with my family and also another family of four to stay in the Coral Sea Resort. We are going in August for 2 weeks all inclusive. I have been told that it will be ready in May for definate but don't know if this is 100%. Do you know anywhere wlse that gives you pictures as I also can only get the artists impressions. It is supposed to be fantastic around there.

Glenrothes
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Coral Sea Resort

hi i would like the web address of the site that shows you pick of the corsl sea resort as i plan to go there in sept 22 from newcastle. Alex in Glenrothes

England
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Go to the 'Holiday truths' website, they have 5 pages of info on this hotel (found in the forums area) some very interesting pictures also posted by swisssinai (a genuine nice chap).

salisbury, UK
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Coral Sea Resort

hi

My wife and I have booked for 1st September 2005, with first Choice.

when anyone goes, if before us, please let us know what it is like.

Thanks

Steve

Nuweiba, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Thanks Barney ! Very kind of you to say so. I just registered here today ! I would agree that one should check out the thread on Holiday Truths.

Manchester
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Hi, We have just booked to stay at the Coral See Resort on 15th September (hope its built!!) We paid ��914 for 2, Fully Inclusive at Co-op Travel. Are there places to go out as well. If so, how far from the resort?

Nuweiba, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coral Sea Resort

The Coral Sea is the furthest resort away from Naama Bay where all th shops, restaurants, bars etc are. Distance about 30 km.

salisbury, UK
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Coral Sea Resort

What is the address of holiday truths?

Tried and found a site but no forums.

Steve