We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

float like an egyptian

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
float like an egyptian

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap snorkle vests (pref on line) I need 4 of them for our family, its going to cost a bomb

alison

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: float like an egyptian

Hi

If you mean shortie wetsuits,you can get them in decathlon for £15 each.bargain

ray

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: float like an egyptian

No I need more than that Ray. The vests are bouyancy aids that you can infalte and deflate as needed, unlike life vests they keep you up but allow you to keep you head under the water, especially for snorkeling.

Thanks anyway

alison

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: float like an egyptian

Lend her your rubber Ducky Ray :-)

just be greatful she hasnt called you a balcony! :-D

Jan

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: float like an egyptian

Hi alison

If you find out where to get them give us a pm please or leave a note on here.My missus and son could do with a little help in the water after a couple of rescues [one by the hotel lifeguard] in sharm at xmas.

Nebel,i have just ordered a new 'radio'duck for the bath,you turn its head and the radio turns on.Getting it for my daughters birthday,thats my excuse antway!Can't wait!

Ray

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: float like an egyptian

Ray

Damn fine excuse there! sounds wicked tho....erm where have you ordered it from?..my grandaughter might like one ;-)

Jan

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: float like an egyptian

Hi Jan

Grandaughter, you,never! Crazyaboutgadgets @ £11.95,bargain,you best take it to sharm tho. Check it out,it really is cute,er for the kids i mean.

Ray

Sunny Stroud Ha Ha...
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: float like an egyptian

Razerglass,

Why.... your positivly melting....lol!!!!!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: float like an egyptian

Oooh that is so cool that lil duck *cough* I mean its cute for the grandaughter ;-)

I might just have to buy it for her :-)

Jan

UK
Level Contributor
624 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: float like an egyptian

I bought a snorkle vest last summer. It is an inflatable (blow up) type goes over your head, ties round your waist. After much searching for weeks in stores etc, found some on internet in a proper diving shop in Devon. I rung them up, paid by debit card and they sent it via the post next day. Fab service. I still had to pay 20 UK pound ish for it though and I wouldn't like to have to buy 4 of them. It is possible to hire some from the watersports people, perhaps you could buy 2 and consider hiring a couple when you are there. Make sure you don't miss out on the snorkelling though, it was definitely the best part of our hols.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,981 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: float like an egyptian

Hi welsh-lady

You can hire them at the dive centres at the hotels, can't help on prices though

Regards

Barbara

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh