We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oh no back already

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
oh no back already

This time yesterday I was on a submarine Sea Scope boat watching a pod of dolphins as they followed us along.

Today I am tired cold and depressed.

We had the most fantastic holiday. I will write a full trip report when I can fully focus my eyes on the screen.

Why didnt you warn me it was going to be so good?this is going to cost me a fortune, already looking to book in October

Alison

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: oh no back already

Hi Alison glad you had a great time - 1st timers do tend to get the bug and book again as soon as they return.

Look forward to your report.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oh no back already

Hi Alison,

So glad you had a good time :-)

Very lucky to have seen Dolphins...I hope i get lucky too!

I am off tomorrow,so will look forward to your trip report when i get back.

Jan

xxx

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oh no back already

Welcome back, glad you had a great time. The post holiday blues is awful, but atleast you can look forward to going back in October ;-)

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,915 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oh no back already

lol so you now have the 'Sharm bug'! Glad to see you enjoyed your hol.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oh no back already

you cant help but get the bug,once you have been it's in the blood, we did the same after our 1st visit, straight off the flight we got on line and booked to go back.We fly out on wednesday for our 4th trip and already thinking of trip number 5.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oh no back already

I know what you mean westie lol...we did nile cruise,Luxor and Sharm in August, then Sharm in November. Going again to Sharm tomorrow. We are going to Luxor in June for 2 weeks,and then Cruise,Luxor and Sharm again in September.I just cant stay away! :-)

Jan

wales
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: oh no back already

Welcome back so glad you had a lovely time can't wait to read your review . We also have the Sharm Bug used to love Greece but adore Sharm!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: oh no back already

We are a greedy bunch arent we - 5 times last year LOL.

Sherborne, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: oh no back already

i feel the same, just back from my second visit to sharm and already looking to book again for october, am getting a really good price at the mo too, a free child place, which makes it even more irresistable!! am really missing the sun, looking out the window at the mo and it is soooo dreary out!

Stanford-Le-Hope...
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: oh no back already

Your back and depressed, i know that will be me when i get back.:-(

When are you going in october?

I cant wait to read your report, sounds like with just the few lines you managed to write, you have had a great time. :-)

Jullie xx