We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour operators

Adelaide
Level Contributor
233 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
tour operators

Can anyone advise me who the cheapest tour operators are in Sharm El Sheikh and if they have a website I can look at. thankyou

Falcon Adventure
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris
Sinai Safari Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Parasailing & Paragliding, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris
Sinai Excursions - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Parasailing & Paragliding, Air Tours, Safaris
Book Tour Egypt
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Swim with Dolphins, Air Tours, Safaris
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: tour operators

Hi try travel republic, ulookubook and bookable sun. Also late deals and great late deals. It could work out cheaper booking flights and hotels seperatley. Try XL, Thomsonfly, Thomas Cook and Easyjet and for hotels holiday hotels, medhotels, medlife hotels and hotels4u. I got some cheap flights for 2 weeks in October for £100 each return with Easyjet and all inclusive 2 bed suite for 3 for under £700 with holiday hotels.

Hope you find a bargain as well.

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
953 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tour operators

I felt we got a good deal with Portland Direct. There web site has good clear pricing as well. Not actually been yet so the proof of the pudding and all that.

London
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: tour operators

I have had excellent deals to Sharm with Portland the last two years as well. Easy to use site as you say. For the particular hotels I used I couldn't bet them by DIY.

If you want to stay at one of the many hilton hotels in the Red Sea area you can often get a get a good deal booking direct on www.hilton.co.uk and sourcing your own flight. Also you dont then pay for your hotel until you check out, so you can budget right up to the end of your holiday.

4. Re: tour operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh