We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child Friendly Bars

Glasgow
Level Contributor
971 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Child Friendly Bars

Any recommended child friendly bars in Naama Bay (9yo boy).

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,013 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Child Friendly Bars

A lot of the bars are 'open air' so I suppose this is child friendly. Several nice beach bars along the prom outside Ghazala Beach, Jolie Ville etc. We went to the Tavern Bar which is probably the nearest to a pub environment, shows all the British sport and you can sit downstairs or upstairs. Enjoy.

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child Friendly Bars

We went with our 9 year old twin girls and found the entire area very child friendly, the Egyptians love kids and they were welcome everywhere we went. Just be careful that some aspects of health and safety are not as strict as in Uk.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
971 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child Friendly Bars

Many thanks, just a week to go now.

Aylesbury
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Child Friendly Bars

Hi Powerranger,

We took my daughter there when she was 12 and had no problems at all.

If you bumped into a shaven headed guy with funky Oakley spectacles with his beeter half in the Camel Bar when you are out there it will possibly be my partner and I as we fly on the 16th, 3rd time to Sharm due to us being divers.

Really looking forward to it and the weather looks great

Thanks,

Sue

Glasgow
Level Contributor
971 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Child Friendly Bars

Hi Sue,

Will look out for you, I will be in there or the Tavern on th evening of the 16th to watch the Rangers v Celtic match. We'll be the ones wearing the blue, lol

6. Re: Child Friendly Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations