We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquapark or Cleopark

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
940 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Aquapark or Cleopark

Is one significantly better than the other.

Staying in Ghazala Gardens, would any particular one be easier to get to?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
604 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquapark or Cleopark

hi i'm going to visit the aqua park after all the reviews i've read about them both. www.pickalbatros.com/aqua.htm

i'll just get the hotel taxi there and back about £17 to get in for the day but don't take any food or drinks with you as they take it off you, it sounds reasonably priced inside the park tho.

tracy.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
940 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquapark or Cleopark

Thanks for the link Tracy, that looks ideal for my 9yo son.

Norwich England
Level Contributor
554 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquapark or Cleopark

Hi Powerranger,

we went to the new Aquapark in Habada last Saturday and had a great time. I emailed them before we went to find out admission prices and they said it would be 30.00 dollars per person.

We paid £18.00 each but this included collection and return from our hotel (Concorde in Sharks Bay).

I Think Cleopark is closer to your hotel but people who i spoke to have been to both parks and all said that the Aquapark is much better.

I can email you some photos if you PM me your email address.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
940 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquapark or Cleopark

Do you have the email address for the park? I was going to mail them to find if they pick up from our hotel & the price etc.

Norwich England
Level Contributor
554 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aquapark or Cleopark

Here it is - sales@pickalbatros.com

6. Re: Aquapark or Cleopark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 11:22
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh