We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Upgrade

united kingdom
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Upgrade

Hi all T A's,

I am going to Hilton Sharm Dreams on 12th June,i have a Hilton Honors Membership No. but no actual card, does anyone know if by just showing my membership no. it will get me a free upgrade ? (here's hoping)

Julie xx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Upgrade

Hi Julie

When we stayed at the hilton waterfalls last july they knew we where Hilton honors memeber by their screen and automatically upgraded.

good luck

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Upgrade

Yep, should be ok.

I've just given my number before at the Farouz and was ok.

I was given a lovely room near front of hotel & water & paper everyday at the Dreams.

have a great hol,

MM. x

united kingdom
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Upgrade

Thanks very much for the replies, i will tell them my memb. no. and who knows we might get the penthouse suite LOL (dont think so some how)

Julie xx

4. Re: Hilton Upgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh