We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kaftans

somerset
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kaftans

Hi,

Love wearing kafatns but they can be expensive, do they sell them there, nice bright ones?

Lyn

London, United...
Level Contributor
326 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kaftans

Didn't see any and clothing in Sharm has never seemed great quality to me. Try Primark if you want cheap and cheerful ones! I got mine for about £4

Stoke on Trent...
Level Contributor
462 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kaftans

There are some v.nice ones in primark I agree, I got a big white cotton hat for 2 quid and a lovely halterneck maxi dress 8 quid. I'd rather not spend much on holiday clothes would rather save the money to spend over there!

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,753 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kaftans

Cannot compete with £4 and £8 but this website

www.Kaftans-Direct.co.uk

has some sale ones starting at £14.99. They are good quality and come in loads of bright colurs. I bought one last year and its so comfy in the heat (and hides a multitude of sins!!)

suffolk
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: kaftans

Hi

Yes they do sell them there, my friend got a lovely white one with lovely detailed neckline, cost about £6

Lorraine

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
229 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kaftans

They do stunning ones in Next but they are a bit more expensive, but I also have a couple from Matalan, they are really reasonable - I think they are about £8, but I did spot some lovely ones in Primark for only £4, but I held back as I have enough! They also look great in the evening with a pair of white linen trousers.

chester
Level Contributor
394 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kaftans

Would definetley recommend Primark or Primarni as we call it. Only problem with white ones is if you get suncream on them they stain.

Stoke on Trent...
Level Contributor
462 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kaftans

The next swimwear range is amazing - I work there so got a lot of stuff from there, its lovely x

London, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kaftans

Got a gorgeous one from New Look and everyday ones from Peacocks and Primark x

Sian xx

Stoke on Trent...
Level Contributor
462 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: kaftans

ebay - you can pick them up for 99p sometimes!

10. Re: kaftans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 18:20
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh