We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews on Four Seasons

UK
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews on Four Seasons

hi .. we arent going tilla ugust but i log in everyday to check the forum and the reviews. the four seasons havent had a reviw for a few weeks anyone been recently, i love reading about the hotel we are staying at, anyone else staying hre soon.

cant wait.... but soooo long to go...cant wait to shop for all my goodies ..lol... !!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews on Four Seasons

Hi we are looking to stay a night or 2 in Oct. Did you book a package or the hotel seperately. If you booked the hotel alone who with please as the cheapest I can get is £160 for 2 per night.

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews on Four Seasons

hi Nana we booked direct with the hotel, the prices were better we felt when u book direct.

good luck..

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
66 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews on Four Seasons

Hi spdp.

We are going at the end of sept for a week for our silver wedding. I too check the forum for reviews etc, and am getting a little excited now. We booked with Hayes and Jarvis and got a reasonable price.Will look forward to your review before we go !

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reviews on Four Seasons

hi spdp.

we also thinking of going to four seasons in august.do you know how the weather will be like? because they say that during august is extremelly hot and that is a great concern for us.we are from greece where in august is very hot as well and we are used to hot weather but what about sharm?

5. Re: Reviews on Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh