We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price: Lager and newspapers

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
price: Lager and newspapers

My hubby has asked me to find out the price of lager in bars, and how much a newspaper costs. Any idea please.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

Hi they will differ. Price of newspaper could be £3 from the guys selling it to you around the pool. However we have just come back and we found the guy that has a rack on the entrance to Marriott Beach had them priced at 7le - 70p. Lager will vary from £2.50 - £3 in hotel to as little as 70p in resort. Average price of a bottle of Sakara ( nearly a pint ) will be about £1.80 / £2.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

Hi Nana

thanks for the quick reply. Not too bad prices then. Roll on 6th July.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

Hi Sophie you will have a great time Im sure. You will notice that there really arent any set prices and will differ slightly whereever you eat and drink etc.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

The guy walking round the pool charged us £2.50 for the newspaper, which was always a day old. I didn't mind paying because it saved me getting off my big fat behind!!

Norwich
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

In my hotel (The Ritz) a bottle of Becks was equivilent to £6.50! Stalla ( the Egyptian one) was around half the price.

Heading into Namma bay and there is a beach bar, forgot the name now though(!), that has BOGOF between 6-9 on every drink.

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

We went to the Mirabel Beach in May and had a brill time.Newspapers there were £4 and at least a day old.We were all inc but when out and about bots of beer around £2.50.Have a good time.

rochester uk
Level Contributor
257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

Pirates Bar at Hilton Feyrouz has Sakara, Stella, Heineken from 6pm to 7pm at 60p 7pm to 8pm at 70p and from 8pm to 9pm at 80p. Crisps and monkey nuts thrown in. Daughter's boyfriend watched football there and thought he was in Heaven.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

In heaven when drinking lager, in hell if watching football. Cannot stand it.

9. Re: price: Lager and newspapers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations