We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids free hotels

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
kids free hotels

Hi

I know there are no hotels which are completely kid free,but does anybody know any nice reasonable hotels in Sharm where there are no kids clubs etc.

We have done our years with our kids and I am sure when the grandkids are a bit older we will have them with us,but it would be nice to have a couple of years grown up holidays in between

rochester uk
Level Contributor
257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kids free hotels

Check out Iberotel Lido "Jaz Lido" Ian

London
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: kids free hotels

I think your best bet would be to book a B and B hotel not an AI. Most families go for the AI option and in school holidays an AI can be a nightmare for anyone who doesn't want to be sourrounded by kids.

3. Re: kids free hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 14:21
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh