We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

East Meadow, New...
Level Contributor
589 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

Which hotel is better in terms of snorkeling from shore? comfortable clean rooms? decent food? location?

Not interested in bar or pool but snorkeling is key to us. Thanks for your input- Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

Stayed in the Fayrouz this year and the snorkeling of the sandy beach was great. The reef was about 50 meters long, about 20 meters off shore. The Iberotel has only a rocky beach and the snorkelling was OK it did not compare with the Fayrouz.The best snorkeling was the Sofitel(400 meters to the left of the Fayrouz). Great snorkeling there, however this is where the glass bottom boats start coming in about 9 am.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

I vote for the Fayrouz. Click on my profile for my review of the hotel & photos. The snorkeling was great!

MM x

East Meadow, New...
Level Contributor
589 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

Thanks....perfect info. Will go for the Hilton Fayrouz

uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

cheap hotel accom for hilton with hayes & jarvis

price £289 for 2 b&b in jan

5. Re: Iberotel Lido or Hilton Fayouz???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 18:18