We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confusion about the mirabel park hotel?? need answers please

leeds
8 posts
Save Topic
confusion about the mirabel park hotel?? need answers please

Me and my family are stayin in the jaz mirabel park hotel in sharm el sheik. is the mirabel beach and mirabel club the same hotel, or are they three hotels in one i am confused as my mum wanted the hotel with the big fountain outside that changes colour and the lovely chandeleers inside but when i type in mirabel park i dont see the pic of the fountain we were told when booked that it was the hotel with the fountain(seems very important to my mum) but it looks like its the mirabel beach that looks more luxurious can some one clarify please if you understand wat i mean its driving us crazy(sorry its long!)

Thanks

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confusion about the mirabel park hotel?? need answers please

The 3 hotels are all in the same complex. The Mirabel Beach is the biggest one with the fountain outside. We stayed there just after it opened and it's lovely. That one's a 5 star and I think the others are 4 star so it's a bit more luxurious.

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confusion about the mirabel park hotel?? need answers please

Hi Lee.We stayed at the Mirabel beach and they are all in the same complex.You use the same beach and beach bars and can use any of the Hotel facilities but apart from the beach bars you have to pay which seems a bit daft when they are all All Inc.The park is the one with the water slides.We went round all 3 and all are lovely its just the Mirabel Beach is bigger.Tell your Mum the lovely fountain that changes colour at night is at the entrance to all 3 so she wont miss out.Funnily enough my Husband had a fascination with the fountain too.All have a fab hol.

3. Re: confusion about the mirabel park hotel?? need answers please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 18:17