We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medhotels airport transfer ...?

London
Level Contributor
246 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Medhotels airport transfer ...?

Hi all. This may sound like a really stupid question, but I want to book transfers for when we arrive in Sharm. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 23.45 on the 1st .. so by the time we get out of the airport etc it will be the 2nd. Our flight back is due to leave at 01.40 on the 15th but we will really need to be picked up on the 14th.

I've emailed them but am yet to get a reply. I have also tried calling but can't get through.

What dates do you reackon I should put down? I was thinking the 1st and the 15th and that they will notice that they have to come technically the next day when looking at our flight details?

Thanks for your help x

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Medhotels airport transfer ...?

Hi you need to input the exact arrival departure times and dates as per your tickets. They will advise you what time they will pick you up from the hotel.

uk
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Medhotels airport transfer ...?

Hi Sungoddess

I'd suggest e.mailing your hotel direct, giving all your flight details and ask them to arrange the transfers. It usually works out cheaper and is a very reliable way of obtaining your transfers - they will e.mail you back with confirmation and prices.

greece
Level Contributor
88 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medhotels airport transfer ...?

Just back from Sharm yesterday. When booking transfers you are asked to put your flight details and the arrival and departure times they sort out the rest through experience.

I booked all our flights hotel etc independently. The hotel was through Travel Republic which was Med Hotels but I booked the transfers through Alpha rooms which were great and the cheapest. They offered both shuttle and private for the same price so I automatically took the private transfer. Somebody was waiting for us when we arrived all for 17 pounds return for two people exceptional value.

Dartmouth, United...
Level Contributor
626 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Medhotels airport transfer ...?

I would not expect to pay more than £10.00 for a private airport transfer. We used

www.sharmela-tours.com.

and found them excellent.

Lou

greece
Level Contributor
88 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Medhotels airport transfer ...?

17 pounds was for a pick up from the airport and the the return journey for two people

6. Re: Medhotels airport transfer ...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 15:31
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh