We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaz Mirabel Beach disco

Caunton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Jaz Mirabel Beach disco

Hi Everyone

Going to the Jaz Mirabel beach in november, and I've noticed there's a disco on site.

I know the drinks aren't free, but does anyone have any information on it? Is it any good?

Best wishes

Bomber

Barnet, Herts
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach disco

If it's anything like the one at Reef Oasis Beach Resort it'll be frequented my Italian and Russian teenagers throwing shapes on the dance floor to Euro-electropop!

Good Luck!

If you're looking for decent music, the Hard Rock in Na'ama turns into a club at midnight...

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach disco

When we were there in may they had the beach disco every tues and fri.The 1st hour or so was for the kids but later on the adults were dancing on the beach.We enjoyed it even though the Russians out numbered us.The only downside was apart from a few seats in the beach bar you had to sit on sunbeds.We were all inc so the drinks were free till midnight. The Animation team join in and try to insure every one as a good night.Its a beautiful hotel and i am sure you will have a good time.The evening entertainment is very low key so make the most of the beach party nights.

3. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach disco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh