We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel?

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Which Hotel?

Hi all,

Looking at booking a Hotel in Sharm for next August, have looked at Baron Palms, Hilton Sharks Bay,Laguna Vista and Laguna Vista Gardens.

We have never been to Sharm, we want a nice hotel with a good beach, if theres a jetty to get into the sea we dont want one where you have to walk miles before you enter the sea. We want a hotel thats in a quieter area rather than one with lots of other hotels and bars around us, but within easy reach of places for bar etc.

Any tips or advice would be welcome.

Thanks

SQ7

chester
Level Contributor
394 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel?

i went to Hilton SB in June going again on 11 days can recommend really good. read my review.

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel?

Hi thanks for that, have just read your review, another hotel to add to our list of maybe's

Thank you

UK
Level Contributor
307 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel?

Snorkel queen

Read the reviews for Reef oasis beach..going this saturday so can't comment at the minute but the reviews would say it has the best reef for snorkelling

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,987 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel?

I haven't stayed at the Reef Oasis, but I would agree that it has the best snorkeling in Sharm, my favourite beach. I can recommend, the Iberotel Palace, the Hilton Waterfalls and the Jolie Ville Golf.

Regards

barbarah

romford
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Hotel?

Hi SQ7,

Perhaps Laguna Vista Beach Resort is not for you. On entering the sea you will need sand shoes, and you will have to walk out a long distance before entering deep water.

Regarding Laguna Vista Gardens (sister hotel of the above) it is opposite the resort, across a dual carriageway.

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Hotel?

Hi there,

Many thanks for your help, well thats The Laguna Vista off our list...

Still cant decide....!!!

SQ7

England
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Hotel?

if you want the best snorkelling then the reef oasis beach gets my vote every time.

colin

england london
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Hotel?

hi i just booked the hilton waterfalls in sharm for 11 days for only £250.00 what a deal

england london
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Which Hotel?

that was for nov 2008 only £250.00 11 nights go to the hilton website it was about £25 a night hilton waterfalls in sharm

10. Re: Which Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh