We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to the forum support staff

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
merseyside
Level Contributor
7,909 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks to the forum support staff

Well as you all know I can be a little fiery sometimes! (please don't all rush to pm me saying I am not!!)I have been emailing TA since september and today just absolutely lost my fuse. I put up a post moaning about it as I was soooooo frustrated. Then hey presto I had Jeanine from TA on the case who sorted it out within an hour or two! She sent me a lovely email (I personally if I was her would of sent me a smack!!) and an explanation of what had happened.

So 'hats off' to the staff who sometimes I know get taken for granted;-) You are all doing a great job and I promise to be a bit less fiery ....well actually best I can say is I will TRY to be a bit less fiery;-0

Karen

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
884 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks to the forum support staff

What are you like????

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,909 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks to the forum support staff

hee hee you all know what i am like! Seems my emails were going into a 'black hole' lol ;-0

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
590 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks to the forum support staff

I take it this must be a large black hole in cyberspace Hmmm ~ Glad you got your reply

p.s nothing wrong with being firey

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
8,878 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks to the forum support staff

Kaz, love you just the way you are. Fiery is good, as is honesty:) Squeaky wheel and all that;))

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks to the forum support staff

Just keep doing what you do :o) And great that you got the replies from TA!

Louise

6. Re: Thanks to the forum support staff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 11:34
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh