We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Hi all

I have just found a company based in Nabq and booked a car and driver for the week. Prices start at £50 for 2 people for the week or you can book for the day. Basically call them anytime up to about 1.30am and they will come and pick you up and take you wherever you want. I will be using this service for supermarket runs, jaunts into Naama, Hadaba etc when we are back in Nabq in a couple of weeks. Last month we were totally fed up with the taxi drivers ( will still use the minbuses for local runs ).

I will report back on their service etc.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Sounds great Nana.

Could you find out if this service would include driving as far as Ras Mohamed pleae? I would go thre every day if it is only £50 a week! Bargain!

I vaguely remember Mr Small mentioning something similar?

Thanks,

MM x

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

If its the same one its located at the front of the new aqua park.It was still there in sept but cant for the life of me remember what its called.Cant say I have heard anything about the company,good or bad.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

MrSmall,

The one you initially told us about was the one that's in the Tips thread:

"On 6th Dec ’07, MrSmall wrote:, “The condition of the main roads is actually pretty good. I would not recommend hiring a car if you are going to drive it yourself but there is a new place that has just opened up at the new aqua park called New Castle car rental. They are hiring out cars, with a driver, for 70 Euros a week. I popped in to ask them a few questions and they said that the deal was for anywhere in Sharm including pick up and drop off at the airport ideal if you are there for a week). Email is newcastle2002@hotmail.com.”

Website for possibly the same firm - http://newcastle-egypt.com/oferty-specjalne/"

Trouble is, the website is now all in Russian!!!

Maybe you can double check details out for us when you return to Sharm in Dec?

Regards

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Hi no its not Newcastle - I tried to email them and it bounced back as couldnt be delivered.

This one is in Nabq and just had an email to state £50 for 2 pax and £70 for the 3 of us. Can cater for up to 15 people.

Will ask them if it includes Ras Mo x

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Hi MM just got a response and it covers anywhere in Sharm but not Ras Mo - that will be an extra charge x

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Thats the one.My memory isnt what it used to be,i think?Anyway,if i remember i will pay them a visit and see if they are still open.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Thanks Mr Small - there website turned into Russian and couldnt get hold of them via email. BTW we have to blame if on our age I suppose!

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Really interested as 2 of us are going to S on 4 Jan. We are bird watchers and need to get about. Could you let us have the details so that we can book up with them. Many thanks.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

Really interested as 2 of us are going to S on 4 Jan. We are bird watchers and need to get about. Could you let us have the details so that we can book up with them. Many thanks.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car with driver £50 from £50 for a week.

When I typed it into google then used the translation button it said that the website was in Polish and the content wasn't yet available. Maybe they are still doing the website? Keep us all informed Nana

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh