We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

London, UK
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

Just booked,

found a good offer from A1 travel at least £400 cheaper than other companies, they had all airlines to choose from (Thomson Thomas Cook etc), I chose the Easyjet flight mainly because of the picth on the aircraft, plus dept/arrival times and they also use the new terminal which is much better than the old one.

I have seen very nice reviews lately about this hotel and can't wait, will be there with my hubby and son (8 years old) from 15th Aug... see you there

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

Hi lorielan

How exciting.....you will have a lovely time it's a great hotel :o)

Scuba Diva

Cardiff
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

Went to this hotel in August 2005 and it was great - however i think it has changed a little since then (more pools, slides etc). Good thing about this place is that the All Inc. drinks stop at 2am in the club!! You don't find many resorts that go past midnight. It was our first time in Egypt - we loved it so much we're going back for our 5th visit this September - staying at the new Sunrise Tirana Aquapark in SES.

You'll have a fantastic time at the Hilton -

Enjoy :-)

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Leicestershire
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

We are also looking at this hotel for September can any please advise if the complex is wheelchair friendly? also I have read in reviews that they have walk in showers are they in all rooms?

London, UK
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

if you go in the new part yes but it is a little far from the beach, but they told me the swimming pool is fantastic and there is a shuttle to the beach every half an hour

5. Re: Booked Hilton Sharks Bay for August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 13:18