We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxor/Sharm Multi Centre Holiday??

Warrington, UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Luxor/Sharm Multi Centre Holiday??

posted this on the Egypt forum, but thought i would post here as well - hopefully someone will have an answer. We are looking to book a split centre holiday 3 nights in Luxor and 4 in Sharm. No loads of companies have Luxor/hurghada combinations, but we dont want to go to Hurghada. We dont have the time to fit in Cairo really either. Does anyone know of a TO that can help - without the cost of the trip running to thousands?

Cheers

Niki

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,987 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxor/Sharm Multi Centre Holiday??

Hi Niki

Try www.longwoodholidays.co.uk I know they do multi centre holidays, also try www.clubairtravel.co.uk

Regards

barbarah

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,935 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxor/Sharm Multi Centre Holiday??

I am going to Luxor, Sharm , Cairo and Aswan this year and have only found really expensive packages. I have now decided to book a flight out to Luxor, travel via egyptair(used them loads of times and they are good value for money if you book early) to the other places and book my hotels via the likes of travelrepublic/alpharooms.

coventry
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxor/Sharm Multi Centre Holiday??

Hi

If i were you i would book a flight to Luxor one way and stay 3 days ....then book an internal domestic flight with egyptair to Sharm to spend 4 days ... then book a flight from Sharm back home.

You dont even have to use the same airline .

You can book the hotels with the likes of hotels4u or many other sites on the net.

It will cost you a lot less than any TO and as for transfers the taxi from Luxor to the airport will be around a fiver and depending on where you stay in Sharm about a tenner each way .

Best wishes Bassett

4. Re: Luxor/Sharm Multi Centre Holiday??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 20:20
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh