We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

september 2009

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
938 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
september 2009

Is anyone going to Sharm in September. We are first timers to Egypt and would love to hear from anyone who may be there at same time. We are staying at Concorde front. thanks Lin

Durham
Level Contributor
260 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: september 2009

lin 8 30 sounds good do you know how many are turning up its not long now ,so can you do a roll call ,,,,21st roll call eeeeeehhhh so exxxcited,,,

liverpool england
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: september 2009

How excited are we!!

Off to Lido Sept 27th for 11 nights. We'll miss the

meet up but hopefully will meet some great people whilst out there.

broadstairs kent
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: september 2009

hi lin my count down is now over off to sharm in the morning see you at the meet up will not be long for you now see you all soon alan and gina broadstairs kent

Lancashire
Level Contributor
938 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: september 2009

Hi Alan & Gina hope you have a safe journey and we will see you on 21st.

Tony think Vinni already done a rolL call But just in case....ALL THOSE MEETING UP 21ST SEPTEMBER OUTSIDE HARDROCK CAFE IN NAAMA BAY SAY YEYO !!!!>.......cheers everyone. x

Widegates, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: september 2009

me and my girlfriend are going on the 29th sep staying in narma bay with two more friends but we are in our late 40 if you want to meet up this is our 3rd time there

high wycombe bucks
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: september 2009

Hi Ron, We are flying on the 29th Sep from Gatwick for two weeks. Staying at Tropicanca Grand Azure. Are youflying from Gatwick? We are on the 13.45 flight with Thomson Airlines?

Widegates, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: september 2009

hello secretgilly1

no we are flying from manchester at 10am with bmi

Jeddah
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
78. Re: september 2009

alright this is exciting,,

I'm an Arab Dentist (24 yrs old) and my Brother (20 yrs old) will fly to Sharm El-Sheikh on 24-sep !!!

It's our 1st time =D

i hope we meet up there,, It's gonna be fun

we will stay in a hotel at Naama Bay where the crowd and all the fun there ^_____^

till then,, let's stay connected we're outta time !

my BlackBerry Pin: 209039A7

my Facebook account: HussaMix Najjar

Ciaaaao,,

79. Re: september 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2010, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh