We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook

Berks, England
Level Contributor
44 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook

Hi we are going back to sharm in July and we are going with thomas cook and i was just wondering if any one knows what the prices are for their excursions, i know it is cheaper doing it through other people but i feel safer doing it with the tour guide

Falcon Adventure
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris, Sightseeing Tours
Sinai Safari Adventures
Safaris, Parasailing & Paragliding, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Sinai Excursions - Day Tours
Parasailing & Paragliding, Safaris, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Air Tours
Book Tour Egypt
Sightseeing Tours, Air Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Safaris, Swim with Dolphins
Berks, England
Level Contributor
44 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook

Please does anyone have any info that could help me

scotland
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook

Hi geordiebird,

We went to Sharm last year for the first time and like you thought it would be better to do the excursions with our tour operator. However, they are only providing the same trips but taking their cut.

We ended up doing the boat trip, and quad biking with the hotel reps at the pool. Around about £25-30 each. They were both really good, well organised and we had no problems.

Sorry I can not remember what the tour operators were coasting but definatley a lot more expensive.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
10,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook

Hi there

I have Longwoods prices, which, I expect would be similar to Thomas Cook prices. If you'd like a copy, send me your email address through the pm system and I'll send them to you

Regards

barbarah

scotland
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook

Sorry forgot to say we checked our insurance prior to going to make sure we would be covered for some of the things we would want to do.

For example, it was really surprising the amount of insurance deals that did NOT cover you for the quad biking.

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook

Hi Georgiebird

TC charged £65 for 2 adults for the Tiran Island trip, which was brilliantly organised.

Berks, England
Level Contributor
44 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook

Thank you all for your info.

When we went last year we only did the evening in the desert so i can not remember the prices for other things

Portsmouth, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook

hi there was just wondering whether you found out excursion prices with thomas cook as i am going this year and would like to plan how much money i will need, if you have or do find out i would be grateful if you could pass any information on.

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas Cook

I go with Thomas Cook tomorrow, so I will keep their price list and let you know when we get back next week.

Portsmouth, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomas Cook

hi thank you very much if you could get the price list for thomas cook excursions i would be very greatful, and would appreciate the email when you get back

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomas Cook

No problem.

We are now packed and ready to go!!!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh