We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

Herts
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

Heya :)

This is going to be my first holiday away without the family! Im 18 and me and my best friend are going to the Amarante Garden Palms for two weeks (I know August is far away but Im already excited!!) and we were wondering who else was going to be there!?

Its just after my friends birthday so it needs to be a party holiday, who's up for it?

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

Hey U :)

I'm gonna stay at Amarante garden palms resort from 23/7 - 06/8, and although I've travelled a lot, this is my 1st time to Sharm and Egypt. So we are not gonna meet there, as Ur going later....

I'm there with my family, so although it's not gonna be a total-party vacation for us, I've allready checked out some nice party-places.

We (me and lady) are into full moon beach parties, Goa-inspired techno, and different kinds of techno and clubmusic.

Terrazino beach should be the place for beach-clubbing, and dancing from dusk till dawn.

Also I've discovered that Ministery of Sound and their DJs are located in Sharm, partying throughout the summer (fri. sat. and sun.) at Pacha, Naama bay.

They claim that they can fully live up to the closing parties in Ibiza. Look for Urself at mos.blueotwo.com/

But anyways - I can give U a full review of BOTH Amarante and Sharm Nightlife as soon as We're back, if Ur interested?!

Be aware of the speciel conditions concerning females travelling in Egypt WITHOUT male company. Take Ur precoursions - especially if Ur gonna get REALLY drunk, or something like that.

Not to sound like a hypocrite or anything but I think Ur parents must trust U A LOT....I Would'nt be able to sleep for the 14 days if I were in their shoes.....hehe.... ;)

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
Herts
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

Hey :)

That would be great thanks!

Well Ive been to Sharm 3 times before with my family and I did go to Pacha one night! I would deffo recommend that one..amazing music and nice layout of the club :)

However I havnt been to any of the others so If you go to any of them can you let me know what there like and if there worth going to lol

Also with the hotel to.. So I can show my friend what you think. Thanks!

Ive been to beach parties in Goa! there so good arn't they :D

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

Was it also "Ministry Of Sound" in Pacha when U were there? I have 2 go check it out for sure....

I'm gonna keep U in mind while I'm there, so I can tell U all about my Experiences in The Amarante and Sharm Clubbing/partying.

As I come home shortly before U r going, my reviews should be pretty up 2 date, and therefore pretty usefull (I hope).

About the Goa-thing I can only say that it's breathtaking. It's all-consuming. It takes U in, chews U up and spit U out again. simply 2 wild.

Seriously - I was there for 2 weeks and I partied nonstop - slept on the beach. At 1 point I was pretty sure that I maybe wouldnt survive the trip, as I was dancing till I dropped - but it was fine With me at the moment actually, as my mind was another place....

It's to bad that we are'nt staying at The Amarante at the same time - I'm sure we could have a blast there.

Herts
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

I know it would be so fun!

Yeah it was MOS when I was there, I went on the smoove RnB night.. out of this world.. I got back to my hotel at about half 6!

The music was amazing.. so recent but also old classics

I told myself I would stop dancing when a bad song came on.. I couldnt stop!! there wasnt any!

Yeah Im sure your review will be great because it will be so recent.. thanks :)

Now I just need to find some party people when im there!

5. Re: Amarante Garden Palms..28th August!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2009, 05:27