We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

Hi, has anyone tried contacting Red Sea Hol Village direct? We are travelling to the hotel next week and couldn't book a late check out with First choice when we paid....We have a late flight so would like to contact the hotel to see if we can book a late check out with them? OR, is it possible to book late check out with the Rep? Any idea if there is a courtesy room where you can leave your things if a late check out isn't possible?

Thanks!!

michellekiernan
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

weve already got our late checkout but i have an email address that a fellow member has given me that you could try mohamed-shaarawi@coralsearesorts.com, as i am going to email them to empty our mini bar!

sheffield
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

Hi I contacted Ramy yesterday as I am going on two weeks and he advised that we could arrange this when we arrived, and it would cost about 35 pounds. I also requested a first floor room and for the mini bar to be emptied. He replied very quick

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
363 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

same me i ve been email to ramy sound he is answer and reply u quick he told me i will meial him again near 2 weeks time before my date flight ok

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

thanks for your replies, i will try the email address on the first reply....

do any of you have any other email address or is this the same one?

thanks

sheffield
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

Hi try this one, this is for Ramy, he replied to my email within a couple of hours.

ramy-moris@coralsearesorts.com

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

I´ve never been in Sharm, but will be going soon. Whats the reason for asking them to empty the minibar?

michellekiernan
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

requesting for mini bar to be emptied as ive been told really expensive, and hav a 3&7 year old who will empty it!

derbyshire
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

Hi

We got back on Sunday from Holiday Village and we just asked for a late room when we got there £25 till 6pm

Hope that helps

Enjoy your hol

Gill

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

hi Gill, did you pay in GBP? I got resposnse from mohamed, the guy the person in the first email advised me about, he has said $50 until 5pm? I'm a bit confused at the best currency to use??!! also, did you book with the hotel reception or the rep?

thanks!!

derbyshire
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Contacting Red Sea Hol Village - late check out

Hiya

I paid with what I had got left as they add it on to your bill at the end of your stay which was GPB £25, we did not ask the rep for anything.

We didnt even attend the welcome meeting as there prices are a lot higher for trips etc. They left us alone for the whole week.

If you need anymore info please ask

enjoy your hol

Gill

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh