We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

I have booked a Deluxe room at the ROBB after reading the excellent reviews about how clean the hotel was ect... Many people have stated that room towels are changed everyday but after reading the latest reports from about 24th April to date the reviews have not been good and people have said they had to wait 4 days for towels to be changed. Please can someone clarify if towels are changed daily otherwise i will pack a couple extra. Also i must say that if you have a problem why don't people speak up theres not point in posting bad reports.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

hi we wre there in march, we had clean towels everyday. we just left used towels on the bathroom floor,room service never seemed to be far away from rooms during the day. nothing is to much trouble for them, they do an excellent job, they also restock the fridge daily and shampoo shower gel and body lotions when the bottles emptied,have a good holiday

Kent
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

When you read all the reports as so many have different feedback its hard to tell which is true.

Thank you

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

we had a great holiday at reef oasis blue bay, all the staff were pleasant polite and helpful. hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

For those of you who have stayed at this hotel, can the men wear knee lenght smart shorts when going in for their meals, or do they have to wear long trousers??

scotland
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

im going in 25 days,i have friends who returned recently,and said dress shorts are ok.

hope so as it will be to warm to wear trousers i think.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

Thanks we are going on the 25th may really looking forward to this holiday!

7. Re: Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort - Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2009, 04:36
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh