We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

Surrey
1 post
Save Topic
Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

Amarante Garden Palms, Sharm el Sheik

Im currently sat in my room at this poor excuse for a hotel counting down the hours until I can go home.

This place is awful. A waste of money, and a waste of 1 week of my life. I have never been at such a badly run place with rude staff and non existent customer service.

You can be sure a review is coming soon!

Has any body else been and agrees with me?

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

I'm going there in July, are there any things in particular that are bothering you about this hotel, or just the hotel in general?

The reviews were pretty good, then went a bit downhill, but seemed to have been better again recently.

Glastonbury
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

Cant say i agree, i had a great time here. If you are miserable enough to sit in your room wallowing, then you are sad

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

I'm going there from 23. juli to 6. august - and I sure can't wait to get there!!!

I can only say that poeple are different from eachother - luckily. 2 poeple can apperently have the exact different experience on the same thing.

Most hotels I've stayed in, has had a couple of guest or 3 that have been unsatisfied with everything no matter what. They spend most of their holiday in a rage-mode, standing in the hotellobby complaining to everybody(incl. other guests) about everything - while most of poeple are having the time of their life!

Carl - I don't say that you definately fit into the first category - I don't know anything about that. But maybe you could give us some more details on what you think is wrong with the place.

And then I will recommend that you try to get into a little bit of a positive mood. Get out of your room, and try to get something useful out of your last few days. Try to get positive - dont let others have the power to destroy your mood and holiday.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

I can see that this is your 1.st post on forum. Did You join the TripAdvisor-site, only to state that You hate this place?

Glastonbury
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

yah, he is a sad old ejit! Bejeezus manz!

Glastonbury
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

he went on hols to sit in his lil room and watch pig plu on euro news, oink oink. Maybe he needz some oinkment... sun, beautiful sea, top people oN ta

Glastonbury
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

pig flu i meant, oink.

Swindon - UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

Iam out there in October and realy worry about what people are saying about this hotel - the last reviews all appear fine..

are people going out there expecting it be 4/5 star like america etc or expecting it to be like spain

all i want is a place which is clean, and not bad food

fingers crossed it is just people winging for no reason

i hope !!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
578 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

Well I'm going there in 8 weeks & can not wait...regardless of what your saying!

Pretty much all the reviews lately have been great so I'm going with them :-)

I have to say that it's pretty sad taking a laptop on hols lol!

Roll on the Amarante :-)

England
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Amarante Garden Palms - Sharm

We're going for 2 weeks at the end of June & I can't wait!! It will be our 3rd time & we are by no means SAD!! Yes the hotel needs a bit TLC and yes its not by the beach, but the Staff are lovely (hugs n kisses all round last time, cause they remembered us - not many hotels like that) The staff work 6 weeks solid (mostly away from home) and some guests are the pits and will winge about everything. Iv always found the staff funny, polite and very friendly. Anyone looking for faults will find them. Chill out!!. Iv had much worse service at home than I ever have had at this hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations