We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baron Palms Resort Hotel

County Durham
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Hi all,

Going here very soon, It was a surprise for my Husbands 40th Birthday but he now know's of his surprise by the slip of the tongue of my lovely sister in law haha.... Well just a quick question - has anyone been here and is there anywhere nice to eat out as im wanting to book somewhere very nice for his 40th that he wont know about. Thanks Tracey

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
148 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

hi tracey apart from the main buffet there are egyptian and a candlelight dinner restaurants included in the a/i at the palms. next door at the baron resort there is an indians and an italians which you may use but have to pay for apart from that you would have to travel to naama bay as there is nothing in the surrounding area.xx

County Durham
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Hi Kittie, Thanks for your reply - I obviously didn't explain properly in my message, Thats what I wanted to know whether there was anything in Naarma bay to eat that is nice and what did you think of Baron Palms x x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
148 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

hi we loved this hotel its nice and quiet with excellent food and ok drinks. the beach is fab with amazing fish off the jetty. the staff are very friendly and its extremely clean. you should have a brill time we did and are returning in august. i can,t help you with naama bay we didn't go x

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

As above, we went to the Baron Palms in February... what can I say, Outstanding.. (Going back in 2011, Tunisia next year). We went to Naama bay for a day and only eat in the McDonald's there(Kids, don't you love them) so I can't really comment on the restaurants there, but there was plenty of choice. Anyway, enjoy your trip to Sharm, you're love the hotel

County Durham
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Hi thanks Kitty, I really appreciate you replying to me x x x Thanks again and im sure we will have a good time x

County Durham
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Thanks Holy Pilgrim - Em I dont think we will be eating in Maccy dees for my hubby's 40th for some reason b ut thanks anyway for your reply......

beckenham
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

hi Tracey, hope you get this befor you go, been to naama bay a couple of times, the iberotel lido has a lovely deck restaurant area over the sea, it has under water lights that atract the fish at night, quite romantic, we actually stayed there one week, so i can reccomend the food. hope this helps & you have a good time. regards Plim.

County Durham
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Thankyou so much thats a great help.....

England
Level Contributor
41 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Hi Tracey - I have been to sharm a couple of times before (stayed at the Hyatt) and we are going to Baron later this year. In Naama Bay there is a lovely Italian called Ziggalini's and Dananeer do wonderful steaks - it's not posh but it is very popular and we have always had a good dinner there. Alternatively, if your prepared to go out a bit further you could go to the Hyatt who have a very up market Thai restaurant.

County Durham
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Baron Palms Resort Hotel

Thankyou very much for your reply, Ive just wrote them down - The thai restaurant sounds like the one I will try, would I just get a taxi from our hotel to the Hyatt?

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh