We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Underwater camera ROBB

r29
london
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Underwater camera ROBB

Hi everyone,

Am off to ROBB,egypt on sat and am looking to buy an inexpensive underwater camera for snorkelling. Would prefer digital but don't want to spend a fortune.

Can anyone recommend a tried and tested model??

Would be very grateful for any advice!

Many thanks,

Rae.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Underwater camera ROBB

Search for the Vivicam 5188 in Ebay - also try Google it.

r29
london
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Underwater camera ROBB

Thanks, but have been looking for this one and it doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Can you recommend another model??

Thanks

Rae

Scotland
Level Contributor
736 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Underwater camera ROBB

The replacement model is the Vivitar v5399.

Argos I think has it for £50, but I'm sure you could get cheaper if you have the time. It is the slightly newer model than the 5188 which I used. You can see the results of this by clicking on my name then photos or videos.

Arthur

r29
london
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Underwater camera ROBB

Thanks Arthur,

Thats the info i was looking for!

Rae.

5. Re: Underwater camera ROBB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh