We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going in July?

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going in July?

Hi all,

anyone going in July, not long now. if you are, where you flying from and going to and whos travelling? also how are you with organising, nearly packed, not started,

I'm going FCHV , from Manchester , myself, OH & DS.

I've nearly packed, just need to get some things for hubby and son, shopping trip next week i think

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going in July?

We are going on the 27th June so we will be there until mid july! We are going from birmingham and flying with Thomas Cook. We havent even thought about packing yet, still got lots of bits to get like insect repellent etc We are getting all of these the day before we go.

What about you?

Cambridgeshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going in July?

Hi, we're going on 3rd July to 18th July from Luton. Still got to order currency and get clothes for teenage son.

Shopping trip this weekend.

Ash
Level Contributor
203 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going in July?

Going from the 4th July for two weeks to the Aqua Blu.

Me, my partner, and 4 kids, 17, 14, 13 and 10

Almost packed ( Primark is a life saver for the kids stuff !! )

Leaving from Gatwick on the early flight at 10.05.

Paul

Level Contributor
52 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going in July?

We are off on the 16th July for a week. Staying at the hyatt regency- which I hear is very expensive for drinks and food! still, am looking forward to the snorkelling!

London, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going in July?

Im Going with my Bf on 5th July flying from gatwick i cant wait been before cant wait to go back :-)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going in July?

I am and my bf we going 9th July for 2 weeks to Sunrise Tirana Aquapark. We didnt start packed yet, but we started to bought staff like suncreams and i got vaccination yesterday:)

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going in July?

Gosh forgot about vaccinations, right phone call to Drs now.

I'm planning a day out in manchester for DS clothes as theres a massive primark, should be able to get the last few bits i need.

Got the insect repellenats, bought some of the AVON aftersun stuff as well as its supposed to be good

Just need a rucksack and some more DS games for ds, to keep him occupied on plane

i so can't wait!!!

I've ordered currency but not got it yet, read on here to get them in small notes for tipping so need to ring travel agents

i'm struggling with clothes to wear on an evening as don't want to be hot and sweaty :)

england
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going in July?

Hi I'm going on 30th july with hubby and son were flying from birmingham and going to club magic life, had injections yesterday my left arm feels like someone has given it a good punch.Never been egypt before so looking forward to it just hope there's going to be some brits there as have heard mainly germans an russians, is anyone going when we go really hope my son has someone to play with hes nearly 11yrs

england
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going in July?

going start of july wiv bf and brother! cant wait what hotels everyone staying?

DURHAM
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone going in July?

HI all,

going 23rd july flying from manchester 10am,

staying at st george 3 corners, can't wait.

Still plenty of shopping to get yet,(mostly primark). regards bishops15..... ps: happy hols everyone.