We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who's booking........

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tyne and wear
Level Contributor
756 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
who's booking........

up tomorrow?

summer 2010 go on sale

essex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: who's booking........

hi, we are off to HSB in 3 weeks but we also booked RSHV for next july today!!! We got an amazing price and got a swim up room!! Although its more than we paid for this years hols we knew the holiday villages were going to cost more anyway. It actually works out cheaper than going the same time this year!!!

nickie

County Durham
Level Contributor
108 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: who's booking........

Just looked at Thomsons prices For May next year for the Jaz Mirabel Beach They have shot up from what i paid last year i thought we where in a recession.

Bury, Manchester
Level Contributor
126 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: who's booking........

I've just posted separately as we've just booked Red Sea HV. We also got quote from Thomas Cook before haggling with FC and I feel we've got a good deal. Shop around as you can book HVs with other travel agents - something they don't publicise well at all!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
624 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: who's booking........

I booked this time last year for this august.The same holiday exact is £1793 dearer I really cant understand how first choice can charge such ridiculous prices but I suppose if people are wiling to pay they will continue to put them up.

Mel,

Bury, Manchester
Level Contributor
126 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: who's booking........

it is ridiculous. school hols time isn't it then so they can get away with it more. try a quote from Thomas Cook, they came in cheaper for us and I went back to FC and they dropped it further for us (altho we're going 9th May so I realise it's not peak time).

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
756 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: who's booking........

we are going in jan 2010 for 2 weeks and it cost £1690 for swim up room, for 1 week in oct 2010 it's £2180 for a standard room a holiday village red sea.

so looking at turkey can go end sept for £662 for all of us!!!

Bucks
Level Contributor
473 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: who's booking........

I can't believe that last price difference its ridiculous!!!!!

I had a look at the prices for october next year for 10 days, the price has gone up by £500 compared to the price we are paying for exactly the same holiday we are going on this october.

I don't know whether to book it or not, we absolutely love the coral sea but an extra £500 is alot compared to the price we are paying this year for exactly the same holiday.

Got some thinking to do now :(

Good luck everyone hope you find some good deals :)

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
756 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: who's booking........

Well I'm in a right muddle now

Can go to Turkey for 1 week for £662 self catering

Tunisia for 1 week all inc for £1048

Egypt all inc 1 week for £2185

Big differences in prices!!!

London
Level Contributor
110 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: who's booking........

hebs - £2185 for 1 week!!! For that money I'd better be staying at the Four Seasons with my own butler amd champayne on demand :)

Bucks
Level Contributor
473 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: who's booking........

I think its because of all of the euro going down that more people are holidaying in egypt and others outside the EU so the tour operators are big time putting the prices up :(. We did pay te same amount as you have been quoted for four adults during school holidays but otherwise that is really expensive.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh