We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Postcards

midlands
10 posts
Save Topic
Postcards

Any special advice for sending postcards home?

Do they have any chance of making it jome before we do?

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Postcards

Hi

I sent postcards home last year and they all arrived at different times - between 1 week and 3 weeks of returning.

Sopmeone said to put your postcards in envelopes to send home as they arrive quicker. Off to find some envelopes before i forget lol.

midlands
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Postcards

Thanks for the tip

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Postcards

Do they have a guy at the postoffice, whom they pay to sort all the postcards from the letters? And then the deliberately hold back the postcards, while letting those in envolopes through...sounds weird... Or how does that work?

My guess is that they have'nt got much order and system and that its totally random whichever will arrive first.

But offcourse, feel free to send postcards in envolopes, if You think it will make a difference.

4. Re: Postcards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh