We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

i have read that the above hotel has 3 different parts to it. if i went i would like the bungalows as i'm going for a relaxing break with my bf however with thomas cook online they don't give you the option of the bungalows. does anyone know how or if we could get 1 b4 booking. we want to be close to the beach thats the whole point of us going & nowhere to lively. please advise

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

Hi Sunshine,

I have just returned from the kiroseiz three corners hotel on thursday and have had a fantastic time with my wife.

I have just read your help posting, at the kiroseiz hotel its about 10 mins from the airport and its as relaxing as you want it to be, choice of 4 pools, at prsent one being refurbed, main pool, which was very laid back as was the pool around the new section, rooms by the way are fab.... and then you have the water park pools, one for the kids, tht wasnt even packed as not yet summer hols and one across is for adults, that was hardly what you would call mad busy.

They have shuttle buses from the hotel to the two beaches, these are hourly from 9am till 11pm at night. which we did..1 sandy Beach...2 Kiroseiz Beach which was where the bungalows are, this is about 15/20 mins away from the main hotel. There are in total about 25 bungalows, no pool that we saw, one restaurant and there is no proper beach as such for entry, as its coral all the way up to the waters edge, so you cant even have a dip in the sea unless you walk down the pontoon to the water, where the reef ends and the water goes to 50 ft deep straight off. Fantastic for swimming by the way but not ideal if as my wife is, you are a non swimmer.

Hope this helps you in your decision when thinking bout the bungalows, also you could contact the guest relations there, contact is Gemma Watson, email address for hotel is gr-kiroseiz@three corners.com or the web adress is www.threecorners.com

Hope this helps sunshine, at end of day its only my opinion,but I have just returned and saw your post so thought id help as i had plenty before i went and i was very sceptical about sharm, but im looking to return, loved it that much..let me know how you get on

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

Hi again Sunshine,

have been doing a bit of digging since last post, the beach chalets/ bungalows are offered on the monarch.co.uk website, dont know what dates you are loking for, but i put in the 1st available date and they popped up on the 1st page.

Good luck, hope this post helps

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

stevo thanks ever so much for your replies i have found them ever so helpful. i am going to have a look at the website & maybe contact this gemma too & maybe request 1 if thats what we decide to do. i haven't even thought of checking monach good idea. we're looking for a bit of a bargain as we've already had our main hol this yr lol. got the holiday blues & this hotel seemed pretty resonable. we're looking at going beginning oct.

once again thanks ever so much. shall have a look now x

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

stevo also if we got the shuttle bus to the beach we don't have to pay for sun loungers do we? x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

Hi Sunshine,

Your welcome to any advice just ask.

No when you get to the beach your loungers are included, also you have a towel card that you take to the beach with you save carrying towels, hand them in they give you towel per card, then when your done hand it back and they return your card.

At both beaches there are bars to get all the same drinks as per main hotel. Also there is a restaurant at both as well so you are truly fed and watered.

We enjoyed very much and are looking to go again soon, any more questions just ask

stevo

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

oh thats good about the towels. i take it food & drink at these restaurants at the beaches are included in the all inc package too yes? x

Warrington
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

Hi SB, I'm going in 5 days but staying in the Hotel, can't wait. Hope you have a good time.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

yes all included at the beach, to be honest there isnt much that i can think of that isnt, ive wrote a review but it takes a while to be posted. So look for it, also i did take a pic from the pontoon looking down at the beach, this shows you how little beach there actually is at the beach bungalows, If you want to see it click on my name and send me pm and your email and i will send to you.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

hi 28days later,

u will have a great time at the hotel. Have you been before? if ya need any help or advice just ask

stevo

Newbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Three Corners Kiroseiz!! help please!

Hi. I've just booked here for 3 week's time. Can't wait. It looks fantastic - and got it all for an absolute bargain!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh