We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A round of applause

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
denaby, south yorks.
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
A round of applause

Hello everyone I found this site two years ago when I was first looking for help and advice on everything in Sharm from hotels to silly little niggling questions.

I have gathered a lot of good advice and have also given some where I could do so, if it was'nt for sites like this a lot of us would get screwed over. Knowledge is power (for example Falcon Star) so a big thanks to every body.

Scotland
Level Contributor
616 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: A round of applause

Here here! If it werent for such knowledgeable people like mutley muppet and nephthys to name but two who give us the benefit of their experience and donate so much time to help us thickos out I'd hate to think of some of the predicaments a lot of us would find ourselves in :)

Gerry

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,110 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A round of applause

Thank you!

:-)

xxx(((hugs)))xxx

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
377 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A round of applause

I agree with the two posters.

This site and the people on it are a real tonic. You come on looking for advice all seriouse and read some of the posts and end up laughing BRILLIANT!!!

I was new to this site last year after booking my holiday and hearing horror stories i was ready to cancel. This site was recommended by the travel agent and once i was on, that was it i was hooked.

Keep the good advice flowing and the laughs coming. Happy holidays to you all xxxx

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A round of applause

Yes totally agree the best site on TA plenty of info every day thank you all, give yourselfs a big pat on the back. Sue

Lancashire
Level Contributor
934 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A round of applause

same for me. I found it when looking to go to Kenya and have never looked anywhere else. everyone is so helpful and friendly and the experts definitely know there stuff. a huge thanks to everyone from us.

England
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: A round of applause

just to add i totaly agree.

thanks to all the unsung DE's for time and effort to help us have a great holiday. Please DE's keep up the great work.

PS

Also thanks to everyone else who gives their advice to help others.

colin

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
88 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A round of applause

Would like to add...I only heard about TA last year when we were planning our trip to Thailand.

I spent hours reading and researching and it sooo paid off. We had 2 fantastic weeks there and all the reviews and advise were pretty spot on. Everything was perfect for our family.

I am now in the process of researching our next holiday which is a cruse from Singapore to Rome and its so much fun.

Thanks everyone for posting picture too, it really helps getting some visuals as well as text.

Sure I will be posting questions later in the year.

Thanks to all the people who take time to respond.

Cheers

Michelle

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
88 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A round of applause

Would like to add...I only heard about TA last year when we were planning our trip to Thailand.

I spent hours reading and researching and it sooo paid off. We had 2 fantastic weeks there and all the reviews and advise were pretty spot on. Everything was perfect for our family.

I am now in the process of researching our next holiday which is a cruse from Singapore to Rome and its so much fun.

Thanks everyone for posting picture too, it really helps getting some visuals as well as text.

Sure I will be posting questions later in the year.

Thanks to all the people who take time to respond.

Cheers

Michelle

Swansea, UK
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A round of applause

Group hug, anyone??????

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor