We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picked up our tickets!!!!

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Picked up our tickets!!!!

Hi,

Not long home after collecting our tickets for Coral Sea Resort. Only 12 more sleeps to go. We are very excitied and really looking forward to it. Bring on the sunshine!!!!

LK

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

im collecting mine for the sierra resort tomorrow, roll on 30th whoop whoop

england
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

I picked mine up the other day form TC (no luggage labels nowadays!!!!!!) 2 more sleeps and we are off...

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

Hi RamboEngland,

Hope you have a fantasic holiday. Our tickets came in 'book form' that contains lots of info on Sharm/Egypt, thought travel agent was giving us information booklet until she said our tickets were enclosed. Printed luggage labels and all!!! OMG I'm easily pleased lol.

LK

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

i'm going to get mine today......can't wait, only 6 more sleeps for us

i'm getting the alst few things today and then will pack tomorrow.......gosh it is so near now

i'm struggling not to get over excited :)

chorley,lancashire
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

Isnt it strange, some travel companies now wont give luggage labels, yet others do, We always get the grandkids to help up make our own so they stand out from everyone elses, before we did this I have been known to grab a case only to find it wasnt mine, same colour , same standard luggage label, same luggage strap from the pound shop as well, trying to get the bag back on the carousel is hell.

My labels for this trip have got the pyramids and the sphinx on so I think they will stand out from the rest

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

just picked up my tickets, no luggage labels. When we fley to Turkey in May I asked why there were none and the airport staff said that everything was done electronically now

Paula x

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

Lucky You Kerrtoon - and lucky me!!! As I'm going the next day after You. Can't almost wait any longer...I can feel it, hear it, smell it, and when I close my eyes, imagine it.

I feel like the most lucky guy in the world!!!

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

Hi all,

Just checked luggage lables, they are all printed with each of the names of the four of us travelling but there is no electronic strip. Still can't get over the way the tickets are presented. As i said easily impressed LOL!!

Must be all the excitement going to my head!! Have been shopping again today for some more bits and pieces. Happy hols everyone!

LK

England
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

hi kerrtoon

I got my tickets on fri... i was well impressed with mine looked like a travel book...all lables printed with name ect...

have a good trip..

england
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Picked up our tickets!!!!

Kerrtoon

Hope you have a great holiday at the Coral Sea Resort. My friends were there in May and had a great time, it was there second time at this hotel, so you have picked a good one.

Rambo

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh