We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

Thetford, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

I really don't know what to make of the hotel now, after the review from the 12th juky 2009, which makes it seem that the hotel is lacking all areas.

Does anyone agree?

Thetford, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

Sorry I meant 12th July 2009 and the review was from 'helkitty12'.

Thetford, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

Once again, sorry I meant 'lacking in all areas'

england
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

We fly out tomorrow and not looking forward to it one bit, can`t believe sunloungers gone at 7am(were on holiday for goodness sake) who wants to have to get up at 6am to get a lounger!!!!! Will post review when i get back. see you out their .

Rambo

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

I too am very worried.

wirral
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

Am planning on contacting Thomas cook today as want to know whats going on we travel on 20th Aug. Has anyone tried contacting their travel company?

Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

hi my daughter in sharm now she is taking a walk down to the hotel now to see what its like i will let you know what she thinks .

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
433 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

We've just booked it for next year after reading all the great reviews, the last few are really worrying. So hoping they get the staffing issues sorted very quickly. We dont go till Sept 2010 so will be following the coming reviews very closely

Really hope those of you going soon do have a good holiday xx

england
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

Contacted TC this morning, they are not aware of any problems and have not had any bad reports from their TC resort staff. Wsa told to go out with positive attitude and if not happy report to resort staff.

cheshire
Level Contributor
617 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

they would say that. did they show u their travel reviews. im also planning 2 say something when i go 2 collect my tickets. im so fed up ive paid all that money and i want a decent level of service without having 2 tip. thats just not on. im getting more worried with every review that comes up. i hope those of u that r going out soon have a great holiday though and i hope things do start 2 improve. give um hell if they dont guys lol

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunrise Tirana Aquapark, is it turning into a nightmare?

In reply to Rambo contacting Thomas Cook , be positive and had no bad reports from reps out there etc . This is typical from them .

They told us exactly the same before Bahia Principe catastrophy in Dominican in 2007 . It cost TC a lot of money in compo , just recently settled . No good to the people who wasted their holidays though .We were lucky and got relocated before it was closed .

This needs sorting out . We go end of August . The reviews are now getting worse by each day . Just basic items like glasses and sunbeds should be plentiful . We all need to make TC aware of the problems coming from the resort . The reps will always mark it high in reports to Head office .

We need written assurances from them .