We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

concorde el salam

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
670 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
concorde el salam

hi thinking of going to the cocorde el salam with wife and three boys age 15 13 10 could anybody tell me are there any water slides also is there mutch for them to do of an evening.any other tips would also be helpful.

jersey
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: concorde el salam

Hi, been to Concorde 3 times, there are water slides in the sports area. There is a games room on the main side just above reception they have pool tables etc. There is also the ice rink i think it costs a fiver, full size football pitch. We have taken 2 teenage girls and they have always found a crowd of english boys and girls to hang out with. There is also beach disco a couple of times a week but does not start till late. Must admit our girls have always loved it hence the reason we have always gone back to the same hotel. Going in 2 weeks without the girls so trying a different hotel Iberotol Lido in Namma bay, just hope we have a house to come home to leaving 2 teenage girls in charge ha ha. Anything else i could help with dont hesitate to ask.

2. Re: concorde el salam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh