We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

I have been back a month from this hotel.I have written three letters and countless emails .I had no replies .Disgusting,I travelled with Londontaff.Look at the reviews for this hotel,before decided to go there.A1 travel you stink.

chorley,lancashire
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

lowcost have bee very good over moving people from this hotel. i would suggest you send any letters etc to them (A1)by recorded delivery that way they cant say they have not seen them, also include the posts that lowcost have placed here saying they acknowledged the hotel is having problems and how they are dealing with it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Just do a directors search and post to the home address. It always does the trick. PM me with company name and address if you need them.

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

I am so frustrated how do you get a directors name .I am going round in circles.Low cost may have replied here but booked with a1 travel have not there address is Ilford.Eseex.Customer service is disgusting after what we went through.

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Hello you have been so helpful.Received email from a1travel.They will only deal with the lead passenger.Thank you so much,I would never have thought to do this.

chorley,lancashire
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Yes they are right there they will only deal with the lead name regardless of who has actually paid for the holiday or how many are travelling. My friend fell foul of this ruling, she booked with her partner but she actually paid the holiday on her credit card, they fell out and he took his new girl friend with him by just changing the name for around £30, she is still trying to get him to pay up after 2 years.

The only thing is you can all attach your individual complaints to the lead names complaint,

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Thank you so very much loobysue and swss .I will keep you informed of what a1 travel,trading name Chadwell travel Ltd are doing for us.Anyone else got any compensation from low cost holidays or A1 travel?

New Forest
Level Contributor
10 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

A1 Travel appear to have no customer service ~ it is a pure sales driven company that cares little for customers once they have your money they think itis job done no need to worry! Their admin skills are not far in front of customer service so I would not advise anyone to risk using this company.

London
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Hi,

How do you find the directors addresses, A1 Travel have been appalling after Custom FLights went into administration, they haven't lodged our CAA claim, they say they have to wait for bank statements! and the company went bust in November.

Eastwood, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Hi Jools,

You can obtain all the names addresses etc from Companies House in

Cardiff.

You will need the name of the company you are searching, it will cost you about a fiver to find out the info. I had to do it with Thomson Holidays and believe me, a letter thru the front door does the trick!!

If you have any other questions e-mail me privately.

Des

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: a1 travel be aware no reply after a month,FALCON NAAMA STAR

Completly nothing from A1 Travel.Got our money that is that .No customer service at all. Do not use this company

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh