We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amarante garden palms

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west drayton
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
amarante garden palms

well im off to amarante gardens palms next week.

Anybody want me to find something out let me know before next week

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
578 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amarante garden palms

Hiya!

I've been home a week from there now & missing it so much boohoo! Am jealous hehe!

We had a great time! Looking to go back later in the year already!!

Anything you want to know let me know

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amarante garden palms

There are lots of recent reviews for Amarante. It' should be best to have one of the rooms in ground floor surrounding the little pool. Check the reviews for excact roomnumbers, and then email the hotel about it - normally they will accomodate such wishes if possible.

west drayton
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amarante garden palms

thanks Michelle where do i start....

slightly concerned bout the amount of sunbeds

do you know what the exchange rate is

do they have tea/coffee making in the rooms

anything that is a must do/see

west drayton
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amarante garden palms

I have emailed them twice and they haven't replied.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: amarante garden palms

hi mlkWestDrayton

we got back from amarante on friday and had a great time!

We didn't have a problem with the sunbeds, there always seemed to be enough, although the main pool got busier quicker there always seemed to be some free at the smaller pool!

there were no tea/coffee facilities in our room

hope that helps - sure you will have a great time!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
578 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amarante garden palms

Hey nothing to be concerned about really :-) We had no problems getting a sunbed we always managed to get one just outside our room. We were in room 5106 down by the smaller pool. Just try & pop your towel out as soon as you get up. The exchange rate while we were there was nearer 9 so better than back home.

Like Lissy said no tea/coffee facilities in the room I'm afraid.

The Tiran Island boat trip is a great day out with 3 snorkel stops. We booked all our trips through Tito who is a lovely guy that is based in the hotel just as you go in the door on the left hand side after the security guys, he always gave us the best prices.

If you are nice to the staff then they treat you the best :-) Others that I see being rude to them didn't get the same treatment. We never had an empty glass!!!

The house keeping staff are great & leave fab towel art if you leave them a small tip at the start of your stay.

You will have a great time!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
578 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: amarante garden palms

Hi Lissy!

Take it you had a fab time too?? It's a shame we didn't get to meet considering we were there at the same time! I did have a look for you on here before I went but i think you were on hols in Spain?

Where did you have a room? We were room 5106 & were always by the small pool! Laugh of it is we probably passed each other not knowing several times lol!

I really wanna go back again later this year but prices are a bit much at the mo!!

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: amarante garden palms

Hey wkdgirl!

Yeah we had a great time thanks...sounds like you did too :)

I was in Spain a few days before and didnt really get online much when i got back, would have been nice to meet up though!

We had roon 2104 which was near the big pool, so we could always hear that animation guy shouting 'yo yo yo hellooo' whenever we were in our room and he was out lol!

We're looking to go back again next year to Sharm aswell, had a quick look today n it seems quite expensive - sure if we search about we should get a good deal somewhere though!

9. Re: amarante garden palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh