We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E Tickets with egyptair.

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
590 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
E Tickets with egyptair.

We are just about to book our flights to Cairo from Sharm for october and was wondering if anyone else had any problems with thiis. What is the procedure when you arrive at Sharm airport with e tickets as I have never used these before.

Thanks

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,901 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E Tickets with egyptair.

Hi, you just print off the confirmation email that they send, take it along with your passport and check in. Never had a problem at all with them.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
590 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E Tickets with egyptair.

Thanks ~ I wasnt worried but our friends who were coming with us started worrying and saying that they had read this and that, but I think it is because theywouldprefer to do it as a package with one company! whereas I would prefer to use someone local for our day trip to Cairo and therefore be in a samller group.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E Tickets with egyptair.

Just back from Sharm, we had a marvellous day in Cairo, went with Egyptair with etickets booked in advance in the UK. no problems, this is the 2nd time we have done this, they didn't want to see the credit card either that we used for the booking. I am full of praises for Egyptair as we arrived back at Cairo airport early hot tired an just wanting to get back to Sharm, there was an earlier flight and we asked if there was any possiblity of getting it, and low and behold we were swapped to the earlier flight and didn't have to pay a thing.

Many thanks to Egyptair.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,901 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E Tickets with egyptair.

Me too Bish! Nice to see you back!

I have had no problems with my 6 flights with Egyptair at all, highly recommend them.

5. Re: E Tickets with egyptair.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh