We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
3 posts
Save Topic
Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

I've just booked to go to the sharm next june as a impulse buy, and then read the reviews and are now beginning to panic. I am travelling with 2 teenagers and 2 under 5's,will there be something for them to do apart from swimming and do any of the pools have slides. Also i booked because of the number of bars and restaurants but on reading the reviews travellers state that these are not all included in the all inclusive package. If we do have to eat out how much would you expect to pay for a meal???

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

Hi there,

Go to this link and click on "Entertainment"..that will bring up the kids section..hope it helps..

http://www.deltasharm.com/

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

There is a 'warm' pool on Delta - which is for the 'little children'.... very nice and warmer than the other pools on Delta... there is also a pool with a fab water slide, and a great waterfall.... We've stayed there a couple of times, and it's great always something to do!!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,110 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

Hi,

Plz also see this thread for someideas outside of Delta Sharm too, in case you fancy coming out & about a bit:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k2…

Regards

england
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

Thanks for your help, the web site was really helpful,it doesn't look half as bad as some of the reviews are making out

5. Re: Wots available for kids at the delta sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh